Over the past week, Germany has handed over another batch of military aid to Ukraine, including eight Bandvagn 206 all-terrain tracked vehicles and ammunition for Gepard self-propelled anti-aircraft guns, according to the report on the website of Germany’s government.
Ukraine has received two thousand rounds of ammunition for Gepard self-propelled anti-aircraft guns, 14 Vector reconnaissance drones, 14 protected border guard vehicles, and three drone detection systems from Germany.
In addition, the German aid includes two 8×8 HX81 truck tractors and two semi-trailers, as well as 11,000 dry rations for the Ukrainian military.
- Germany may reconsider fighter jets for Ukraine but won’t send Taurus cruise missiles – minister
- Germany to supply Ukraine with 66 Fuchs armored personnel carriers
- Germany’s Hensoldt to supply Ukraine with six more TRML-4D radars to boost air defense capabilities
- Germany sends more military aid to Ukraine
- Scholz: Putin’s war will end with Ukraine’s EU membership