With currently available resources, Russia will be able to continue the war in Ukraine for another two years at the current intensity, said Lithuanian military intelligence chief Elegijus Paulavičius, introducing a national threat overview by Lithuania’s intelligence agencies on 9 March, Interfax Ukraine reports.
- Lithuanians collected EUR 14 million to purchase radars for Ukraine
- Lithuania gives Ukraine 36 anti-aircraft guns that can defeat Shaheds
- NATO states should stop drawing red lines and supply any weapons Ukraine needs – Lithuanian President
- Representatives of Ukraine, Poland, and Lithuania commemorated in Kyiv the 160th anniversary of the January Uprising against the Russian Empire
- Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania leaders call to recognize Holodomor as genocide