A Polish air force MiG-29 fighter jet, Sept. 21, 2021. Illustrative photo: US Air Force/Edgar Grimaldo.
“We have handed over 10 MiG-29 aircraft to Ukraine,” he said.
Poland was planning to transfer a total of 20 MiG-29s to Ukraine, and purchased 48 South Korean FA-50 aircraft.
- Poland to gradually transfer MiG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine – Polish President Duda
- Germany allows Polish export of formerly East German MiG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine – media
- Bulgaria denies free transfer of MiG-29s to Ukraine but seeks “triangular deals” to replace weapons
- Poland to send Ukraine armoured vehicles, mortars, MANPADs, four more MiG-29s – Zelenskyy
- Poland to send six more MiG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine – Duda
- Slovakia approves sending 13 Soviet-era MiG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine
- Slovak defense minister says time for Slovakia to approve sending MiG-29s to Ukraine