On the morning of 5 December, Russian forces shelled central Kherson City again. Local authorities say the fire attack killed two and injured three other civilians.
“The occupiers killed two people at this spot. The doctors who quickly arrived at the scene could only pronounce the deaths of the Kherson residents. A 59-year-old man was injured. He was hospitalized by an ambulance for medical care,” Kherson Oblast Military Administration Head Oleksandr Prokudin reported.
Later, Kherson City Head Roman Mrochko updated that the fourth casualty of the Russian strike was a man who was also hospitalized. Later, he added that two doctors were also injured:
“As a result of an enemy shell hitting the medical facility, two doctors were lightly wounded. They received the necessary medical care on the spot,” Mrochko wrote.
- Ukraine downs 10/17 explosive drones Russia launched overnight
- Two dead, seven wounded as Russia bombs Kherson hospitals and residential building
- Ukraine down 18/23 explosive drones and one missile in Russia’s night attack
- Ukraine’s air defense destroyed 10 out of 11 Russian Shaheds UAVs launched overnight and X-59 missile
- Ukraine destroys 14/20 explosive drones in Russia’s nighttime attack
- Russo-Ukrainian war, day 640: Ukrainian forces down 74/75 Russian drones in nighttime attack