Last night Russian forces shelled residential areas in Kherson Oblast (southern Ukraine) 54 times, the head of Kherson Oblast State Administration Yaroslav Yanushevych reported.
Russian troops used artillery, multiple rocket launchers, mortars, and tanks to target residential areas on the western bank of the Dnipro River in Kherson Oblast, according to Yanushevych. In Kherson City, the Russian artillery strikes damaged a hospital, multi-storey buildings, and townhouses.
Three people were killed and six wounded in Kherson Oblast last night.
Indiscriminate artillery shelling of the Russian forces hit residential areas in Zaporizhzhia and Mykolayiv oblasts (southern Ukraine) as well. No casualties.
- After retreating, Russia shells liberated Kherson, forcing locals to flee
- Russia shells Kherson art museum that it previously robbed
- Ukrainian FM doesn’t understand Germany’s hesitation to supply Ukraine tanks while supplying artillery
- Ukraine needs air defense, tanks and production lines – Ukraine FM
- Killed in their own homes. Putin’s war with Ukrainian residential districts