Ukrainian insurgents carried out a successful attack on the entrance to the temporarily occupied city of Melitopol on December 1, 2023, during midday.
The Ukrainian Main Directorate of Intelligence reported that the resistance forces effectively neutralized several Russian occupiers and inflicted damage on an enemy fuel tanker, rendering military machinery inoperable.
The action targeted the adversaries along Bohdan Khmelnytskyi Avenue 115, a location favored by Moscow’s occupiers for unofficial breaks, the intel added.
Following the strike by the resistance, leading to the elimination of invaders and the impairment of their military equipment, the Russian-occupied administration in Melitopol is attempting to conceal the aftermath of the attack due to fears of Kremlin intelligence agencies, Ukraine’s intel added.
- British intel: Russia to risk significant casualties if it tries to take Ukraine chemical plant north of Avdiivka.
- Estonian intel: Russia unlikely to achieve operational breakthrough in Ukraine in coming weeks
- Ukrainian intel: Two relay box fires paralyzed train traffic in parts of Moscow oblast.
- British intel: Russia secures minor gains near Avdiivka at heavy cost.
- Wife of Ukraine’s intel chief allegedly poisoned.
- British intel: Russian casualties in Avdiivka among highest of war.
- British intel: Ukraine and Russia clash in three hotspots but frontline remains stable.