“Millions of victims of the brutal act of genocide were remembered in a place that dates back over a thousand years and witnessed numerous memorable events in world history.
Representatives of the Ukrainian faith community in the United Kingdom held an ecumenical memorial service to honor the memory of the innocent victims of this crime of the communist regime against the Ukrainian people,” the embassy wrote on Facebook.
- Russia deploys black-painted Shahed drones in nighttime attack on Ukraine
- NATO official calls for “Military Schengen” to boost European defense mobility
- UK intel: Russia’s Black Sea Fleet missile ops face logistics hurdles
- Texty: Russia made over $ 5 bn on stolen harvest in occupied Ukraine
- Ukrainians suffered three terror famines under the Soviets not just one — in 1921-23, 1932-33, and 1946-47.
- Why do many Westerners show sympathy to Russia and Communism – but not to their victims?
- Soviet-era repression, deportation & famine wiped out a third of Ukraine’s population
- Stalin’s genocidal Holodomor campaign of 1932-33. What we know vs the denialist lies
- It’s long past time to identify and shame Holodomor deniers