A new $2.6 billion US military aid package that could include munitions, air surveillance radars, anti-tank rockets, recovery vehicles, and fuel trucks for Ukraine’s fight against Russia is expected to be announced as soon as April 3, three US officials told Reuters on 31 March.
“A half a dozen types of munitions, including tank munitions, are also expected to be on the list of equipment that could be finalized over this weekend, the officials who spoke on condition of anonymity said, adding that the dollar amount and specific equipment in the package could change,” Reuters wrote.
- The US will not provide Ukraine with ATACMS long-range missiles, General Milley says
- Ukrainian fighter jets drop American smart bombs on Russian invaders, Ukraine’s Air Force spox confirms
- US to accelerate delivery of Abrams tanks to Ukraine, those may arrive as soon as this fall – media
- US to send ammunition and tanker trucks to Ukraine – AP
- F-16 training for Ukrainian pilots could take less than six months, US evaluation found – Ukraine Air Force commander