The Air Force Command of the Ukrainian Armed Forces says Ukrainian air defenses have destroyed a Russian Su-24M bomber in the area of the besieged city of Bakhmut, Donetsk Oblast.
“On 28 March 2023, anti-aircraft missile units of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed a Russian Su-24M bomber. It occurred around 13:30 in the direction of Bakhmut,” the Command’s Facebook message reads.
Another Russian Su-34 was destroyed on 3 March near occupied Yenakiieve, Donetsk Oblast.
- Ukraine air defenses shoot down 14 Russian kamikaze drones of 15 (updated)
- France considers handing 40 fighter jets to Ukraine – Intelligence Online
- Russian Su-35s launched guided air bombs at Sumy Oblast, killing two civilians
- F-16 training for Ukrainian pilots could take less than six months, US evaluation found – Ukraine Air Force commander
- Slovakia approves sending 13 Soviet-era MiG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine