Beautiful and meaningful murals appear not only in Kyiv. Recently, residents of the seaside city of Odesa found themselves in the company of four impressive pieces of street art. They are a part of the project Odessarium. For that three world known artists were invited – Mata Ruda from New Your, Kraser from Milan and Ernesto Maranje from Myanmar. Before, they created art in Kyiv. It is planned that they will work on six murals in Odesa, touching upon social and ecological topics. However, so far residents of the city could not identify who ordered the project.
- World-famous street artists paint fantasy murals on schools all over Ukraine
- World-famous artists bring colorful murals to Ukraine’s concrete jungles
- 10 must-see Kyiv murals
- World’s largest urban art project #ArtUnitedUs launches in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Ukrainian graffiti artists create visual magic on city walls
- Know Kyiv like a local. Some insights for Eurovision visitors