The German Government’s website has updated the page featuring the list of the military aid items supplied to Ukraine. Five new items emerged or were updated on the list:
- 4 DACHS armored engineer vehicles (previously: 3)
- 60 Zetros trucks (previously: 52)
- 42 mobile antenna mast systems (previously: 34)
- 32 reconnaissance drones (previously: 26)
- 83,520 rounds of 40mm ammunition (previously: 60,000)
All five items are marked as “deliveries from industry stocks financed by German funds for security capacity building.”
The Dachs is an armored engineering vehicle based on the Leopard 1 tank chassis, previously Germany supplied three of those:
The Mercedes-Benz Zetros is an off-road truck for extreme operations:
The site provided no specific information regarding other matériel.
Germany has been among the leaders in providing financial, humanitarian, and military aid to Ukraine.
- Germany transfers three Leopard 1 tank based engineering vehicles to Ukraine
- Germany already delivered 18 Leopard 2A6 tanks to Ukraine (updated)
- Germany to provide Ukraine with additional USD 13 billion in military aid
Tags: aid for Ukraine, Germany