- President Zelenskyy meets with delegation of German arms giant Rheinmetall to discuss strengthening partnership
- German arms manufacturer Rheinmetall wants to build a tank factory in Ukraine
- Rheinmetall starts supplying SurveilSPIRE automatic reconnaissance systems to Ukraine
- Germany’s largest arms manufacturer intends to supply Ukraine its latest tank model
- German arms company Rheinmetall supplying Ukraine with brand-new logistic trucks
Rheinmetall awarded contract to supply Ukraine with 32 Leopard 1 systems, including 25 main battle tanks, recovery vehicles, and training tanks, plus support services, with delivery in 2024.
Germany’s Rheinmetall arms group plans to deliver 20 more Marder infantry fighting vehicles to Ukraine this summer, Welt…
German defense company Rheinmetall plans to provide a significant amount of artillery ammunition to Ukraine, with the capacity…
Rheinmetall has booked an order to produce 155-mm artillery shells for Ukraine's and Germany's Armed Forces.