The Axis of Evil is the term first used by former US President George Bush in his annual address to the US Congress on January 29, 2002, which he frequently repeated throughout his entire presidency when describing the governments of the countries that were accused of sponsoring terrorism.
Back then they included Iraq, Iran and North Korea. During John Bolton’s time, this list also expanded to include Cuba, Libya and Syria. Condoleezza Rice’s list included such “strongholds of tyranny” as Belarus, Zimbabwe and Myanmar. Today this list should be confidently headed by Russia.
Immediately after the September 11 terrorist attack, the world started talking about World War III as a war between the civilized world and terrorism. It seems it has started today. And the Ukrainian front, despite being the biggest and most noticeable, is not the only one.
Besides Crimea, occupied by Russian terrorists, and partially occupied Ukrainian Donbas, combat is underway in the Gaza Strip, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Nagorniy Karabakh, Bosnia, Thailand and a number of African countries.
At the moment it is relatively quiet in Transnistria, Abkhazia, South Ossetia… however, war may return there at any moment.
Moscow has a hand in every conflict to varying degrees. It is the center of global evil and darkness: “Sauron’s all-seeing eye.”
For example, combat in Iraq resumed thanks to Syrian mercenaries. And who openly supports the military conflict in Syria? That’s right, the Kremlin. Who supplies modern weapons to the Hamas terrorists? The Kremlin, once again… Who benefits from escalation of armed conflicts all over the world? Moscow… This is how they distract the attention of the global community from the events in Ukraine.
So far the global leaders do not tie the events in various hotspots together, however this doesn’t mean that they don’t have a connection. World War II also began with regional conflicts… History is cyclical.
Why does Russia want a new world war?
Today, after the latest events in Ukraine, everyone is starting to see that Putin has taken course to started World War III. The majority of leaders in developed countries hope he will stop, that they would be able to come to some sort of agreement… however, they are still forced to prepare for defense.
Besides Ukraine, first and foremost the Baltic states, Finland, Poland, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan should all prepare for Russian invasion… They are all potential victims of aggression, as their territories once belonged to the Russian and Soviet empires.
However, Putin is not planning on stopping at this. Russian propaganda is imposing territorial claims to the US (Alaska), Israel (Palestine), the renewal of influence on former Warsaw treaty, on the masses.
Putin believed in his higher purpose and started war against the entire civilized world. He is fighting for the renewal of the USSR’s power and influence, a totalitarian empire of evil, whose end goal is not even a bipolar world but no more and no less than world domination.
The main argument that instill’s Putin’s confidence is nuclear weaponry. It is also the main reason the Kremlin’s international crimes leave its ruler scot-free. And, what is worse, Putin may really use this weapons if driven to desperation.
How to prevent mass ruination of the possible nuclear war? World countries, in reality, have only one option – war inside Russia itself. A national rebellion, democratize revolution and national-liberation wars of various republics. Putin will not fire nuclear weapons at his own territory.
The scheme used by the Kremlin in Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia works ideally for the Russian Federation itself. The appearance of a separatist organization, capturing administrative buildings, holding a referendum, the declaration of independence or accession to a neighboring state…
Territorial claims to Russia and peoples’ self-definition
Russia has countless territories that would like to gain independence from Moscow or even become part of another state. Just like neighbors who are also interested in such a turn of events. Let us examine the best examples.
- Kaliningrad oblast. The territory annexed by Russia from Germany after World War II, known as Königsberg. Borders with Lithuania and Poland and has no land border with Russia. Despite the fact that the German population was almost completely disported, separatist organizations have been active in the oblast for quite some time. Lithuania, Poland and Germany can all stake a claim on this territory.
- Karelia, Leningrad, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Novgorod oblasts. For over 16 years the Karel-Finnish Republic was the sixteenth USSR republic, therefore it could aim for independence. At the same time the territories are economically, historically and ethnically close to Finland.
- Kurile Islands, Sakhalin. Japan has been openly claiming these territories for quite some time. Officially it is still at war with Russia ever since World War II.
- The Far East, Siberia. Numerous peoples, some of which have their own autonomous republics, live on the vast and almost unpopulated territory. Between 1 and 15 states can emerge here, however their accession to China seems most probable.
- The Caucasus (Chechnya, Ingushetiya, Dagestan, Karachayevo-Cherkesiya, Northern Ossetia, Kabardino-Balkariya). Despite the stagnated rebellion in Chechnya, the Caucasus peoples have always retained their strive for independence and they will return to this idea at the first opportune moment. A federative Muslim state may be created based on the Caucasus republics.
- Kuban, Stavropol krays, Rostov, Voronezh, Kursk, Belgorod, Bryansk, Volgograd oblasts are ethnic Ukrainian territories. They were populated by Ukrainians mostly (the lands of eastern Slobozhanshchina, Starobudshchina, Malynoviy and Zhovty klyn). It is logical that Ukraine may claim them.
- Smolensk is an ancient Belarusian city. It might return to its nation together with its suburbs at an opportune moment.
The dissolution of Russia will finally put an end to the bipolar system of the world, however it will bring about a multipolar system. This will be encouraged by the weakening of the US and EU as a result of the conflict with Russia, economic development and integration processes between “third world” countries. And the later democratic states enter open conflict with Putin’s Russia, the more losses they will suffer.
To my mind, the world tendencies include the combination of new technologies with exploration and understanding of history, both global and that of individual people and human communities. The return to our roots, the renewal of respective regard towards nature, the immersion into our spiritual world and the search for internal harmony is the only salvation the global consumerist and hypocritical world has from self-destruction. The Ukrainian people may play a significant part in world transformations.
- America. Washington. The current policies of the US leader made the nominal superstate practically toothless and weak. And this tendency cannot be stopped easily. It is clear that the US capital will continue influencing all world processes. However, in time its influence will be reduced to the countries of Northern and Central America.
- Asia. Beijing. Chine will completely take over the USSR’s banners and become the main center of totalitarianism and despotism in the world. China’s interests will not be limited to the eastern part of Russia, but will also include the countries of middle Asia, Mongolia, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and the insubordinate island of Taiwan.
- Europe. Kyiv. For some this might be too ambitious, for other – impossible, however, together with Ukraine’s including into the EU, Europe will become subjective and become an independent player on the international arena. Under the influence of the Ukrainian nation, the Europeans will begin to awaken and remember their values, for which Ukrainians are currently sacrificing their lives. European states will be pushed towards new development and will be able to overcome the internal crisis. The EU will later include the countries which will emerge on the territory of Russia’s European part, as well as Moldova, Türkiye, Israel, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus and Mediterranean countries.
- Islamic World. Baghdad. The Muslim states of Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, the U.A.E., Oman, Yemen, Kuwait etc. will united around common culture, religion and economy. They will not become a single state, however they will create certain super-state bodies in the format of a military-economic union.
- India. Delhi. In contrast to the Islamic states and China, India’s neighbors who will not want to become dependent on Beijing will unite around it, such as Sri-Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Nepal, Bangladesh.
- Latin America. Brasilia. Brazil has been the regional leader for some time now, and a super-state formation has already been created on the continent. Integration processes will only deepen in the future. It is most probably that they will include Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru and Chile.
- Australia. Canberra. It is clear that surrounding Oceanic countries and island states in Southeast Asia will orient towards Australia. Such countries may include New Zealand, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines etc.
- Africa. Pretoria. The process of development in African countries will be indisputably the longest and the most difficult. And the most developed country in the region, the South African Republic, will lead the process. The process will later include all countries on the continent except for those that have access to the Mediterranean.
So it is only the beginning. A great future awaits Ukraine.
By Dmytro Sinchenko
Source: Radio Liberty
Translated by Mariya Shcherbinina