“Since October 3, Ukraine has received military assistance worth almost €550 million,” the statement reads.
The government stressed the importance of the continued aid for Ukraine by allies, to support the country in its fight against Russian aggression:
“The Netherlands should also continue to contribute to this, we cannot leave Ukraine alone. With our support, we ensure that Ukraine can continue the fight. It must not lose this battle. This is also about our freedom and security,” emphasized Dutch Minister of Defense Kajsa Ollongren.
The Netherlands has also reserved €2 billion of assistance to Ukraine for 2024.
- Netherlands announces €8 million aid in stabilizing Ukraine’s liberated territories
- Zelenskyy and Rutte discuss Ukraine’s support amid political change in Netherlands
- Germany to send tracked all-terrain vehicles, over 7,000 rounds of 155mm ammunition to Ukraine
- Netherlands to provide extra €2 bn in military aid for Ukraine in 2024
- Geert Wilders’ victory in Netherlands puts aid to Ukraine in doubt
- Sweden approves €124 mn winter aid package for Ukraine
- Bulgarian Parliament approves EUR 3.6 bn aid package for Ukraine