The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) reports that the special operations forces of its Cybersecurity Department destroyed two more Russian Murom surveillance systems and several pieces of Russian military equipment in the warzone.
Among the Russian weapons shown as hit by the SBU Cybersecurity Department’s FPV drones were a tank, an anti-tank artillery gun, an anti-aircraft canon, and an armored vehicle.
The SBU says its cyber specialists destroyed the following Russian equipment and weapons:
- two Murom remote video surveillance stations;
- a T-72 tank;
- an MT-12 Rapira smoothbore 100-mm anti-tank gun;
- a KS-19 100mm anti-aircraft gun;
- an MT-LB armored personnel carrier;
- a machine gun crew and an enemy dugout;
- five enemy vehicles.
The Service implies that the attacks were recent but did not over which period of time they occurred.