A delivery of German Marder infantry fighting vehicles is on its way to Ukraine, German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius said on the sidelines of an EU foreign and defense ministers meeting in Brussels on 20 March, CNN reports.
In January, Germany announced it would provide Ukraine with 40 Marder vehicles, and later that month, Ukrainian soldiers arrived in Germany for training on the vehicles.
- Germany, Poland started training Ukrainian soldiers on Leopard 2 tanks, Marder IFVs
- Germany’s Marder IFV delivery to include Gepard anti-aircraft tanks – Spiegel
- Greece could accept later delivery of Marders should Germany supply those to Ukraine first – BILD source
- Bundestag to press on Scholz to supply Leopards after Marders
- Germany is about to approve Marder IFVs supply to Ukraine, following France — Süddeutsche Zeitung