Ms. Strack-Zimmermann also criticized the fact that the German tanks donated to Ukraine that were damaged in battles are being repaired slowly.
“‘As long as it takes’ will become a phrase if we do not continue to support Ukraine together with our European partners to a much greater extent. Ukraine needs more ammunition, more spare parts, and the Taurus must be gotten off the ground immediately in order to finally make it more difficult for the Russian supply,” she said.
- Taurus missiles won’t be game changer in Russia-Ukraine war, Pistorius claims
- Bild: Germany has no plans to send Taurus missiles to Ukraine
- WSJ: Scholz freezes decision on Taurus delivery to Ukraine
- Media: Germany may start Taurus missile supply to Ukraine after disabling Russian territory targeting
- German politicians urge provision of long-range Taurus missiles to Ukraine
- Ukraine asks Germany to provide Taurus cruise missiles – Reuters