On October 26, the Ford Motor Company said it had sold its 49% share in the Sollers Ford Joint Venture and would exit Russia because of the invasion of Ukraine. After the sale, the company suspended all operations in Russia, including manufacturing, supply of parts, IT, and engineering support, in March 2022.
Earlier this day, another car dealer, Mercedes-Benz, withdrew from Russia and sold shares in its industrial and financial services subsidiaries to a local investor.
Read Also
-
One pilot, five bombers: Ukraine’s Lasar’s Group ties whole raid to single operator to save manpower
-
Evacuation is “force majeure that no one is ready for” in most Ukrainian units, and robots are too slow to fix it, commander says
-
From Warsaw to New York, Ukrainians will form human chains on Independence Day

