On July 13, Brussels will host the presentation of Hybrid Warfare à la Russe by Yuriy Fedorov, expert in Russian foreign and military policy.
Representatives of the Ukrainian Center for Army, Conversion and Disarmament Studies will present the analysis of Russian warfare methods.
The first section of the book describes the “hybrid” nature of Russia’s aggression against Ukraine, in particular, historical myths that are used to justify this conflict, Putin’s strategy, preparations for a full-scale war, the nature and structure of Russia’s “hybrid” forces, and tactics and results of hybrid warfare.
The second section deals with Moscow’s support of right-wing, ultranationalist and extremist organizations in Europe, how they are funded and used in the West.
The third section of the book is devoted to the description of Russia’s propaganda machine and the main arguments of Russian propaganda spread by “friends of Putin” in Europe.
- New “old” Russian imperialism and hybrid wars — an historical overview
- Kremlin hybrid war tactics in Georgia, 2008 and Ukraine, 2014-2015 (Infographic)
- Russian hybrid warfare: what are effects-based network operations and how to counteract them
- Hybrid war “a Russian strategy since Mongol times,” blogger says
- Putin accelerating his plan for long-term confrontation with the West, Illarionov says
- Russian football louts in Marseilles part of Putin’s ‘hybrid war’ against the West
- Eventually a hybrid president and a hybrid country run into un-hybrid realities, Naumova says
- Teacher releases primer for discussing Russia’s hybrid war in Ukraine
- White Russian officer and Vlasovite – source of Putin’s ‘hybrid war’ strategy, former KGB psychoanalyst says
Translated by: Christine Chraibi
Source: Novy Region2
Tags: friends of Putin, hybrid war, international, military strategy, News, Putin, Russia, Russian agents of influence, Russian aggression, Russian propaganda, Russian strategy, Ukraine, useful idiots, War in the Donbas