The Security Service of Ukraine has wiretapped the conversation of the Russian subversion group in Sloviansk with their leadership.
The SBU uploaded this audio on its Youtube channel.
“Documents from the Security Service of Ukraine indicate that in the Eastern part of Ukraine a large-scale military aggression of the Russian Federation is taking place, carried out by GRU reconnaissance and sabotage groups of the General Staff of the armed forces of the Russian Federation,” Ukrainska Pravda quotes SBU’s message.
According to the SBU, these groups are using heavy weapons, seize the building of law enforcement agencies, public authorities, and local governments. “The purpose of these subversive groups is to terrorize the local population, to upset the USA-EU-Russia negotiations in Ukraine, and to destroy Ukrainian law enforcement agencies,” notes in the SBU.
The ministry assured that activities to document the criminal activities of these groups are being carried out.
Transcript of the video
Communication of the subversion group of Main Intelligence Directorate of Russian Armed Forces. Sloviansk, April 13, 2014
Codename “Nose” to “Adler”: – You will be approached by a civilian named Valera
Give him 4-5-6 cases of cartridges for 5.45 caliber riffles – 10 cases if you have
– How many rifles does he need? – Give him 5.
Codename”Shooter” to “Agat”: – Hi, Ivanych, we blocked the road but there are 5 more roads that we can be attacked from rear.
– Arrange surveillance on those
– How can we do that, there is only 10 of us here, 7 with weapon?
– Ok, I will send you some support. Where to? Which street?
– What is the name of this street? (talking to the passing by people) – Its Svobody Street.
– Why is there only 10 of you? Where are my men? Where is my unit?
– I do not know. They aren’t here. I only took levies with me and the leader
– I understood you. Do not hang up.
– Pasha, remember: we have another unit in town
They we be going back. Do not get confused… You got me, right?
There may be other groups coming and leaving, do not start shooting immediately..
Codename “Shooter” (Russian Phonenumber +79031362080) – Can I have “Shooter” on the phone? – Who is calling? — It’s Alexander. He knows.
– One moment. (talks to the side: Some Alexander from Russia is calling to Pasha’s handy)
– What your current status? – Well, we have fought the first attack off. They ran into our men
And incurred significant losses. We don’t even know whom we have crushed, but that was someone big…
– I got you. Great. There will be a group with combat experience heading to you from Luhansk.
– Ok. But they should bear in mind, all roads are blocked, they will have to break through.
– I know. They will at least assault the block posts on the way
– I need more info on whom we crushed earlier. We have crushed some significant group.
Very significant. With some significant people.
My men have done excellent. A+
Not all have returned yet, the main group returned with no losses
But since the men keep quiet in the air, you know, there is no way to contact them now
– Ok. I will be heading to Luhansk and from there with other units to you
– All right, go ahead. We will last for several more days, of course. Tell them to take more antiarmour weapon with them.
Should we had those we would have been haunting the enemies past Mozhaisk by now.
– I want to coordinate you with live channel of LIFENEWS from Moscow. I will give them this number, they will call you. LIFENEWS.
– Are you sure I need to do this? – Do not identify youself.
– Or take your deputy guy, the one with Ukrainian accent.
And have him identify himself as deputy chief and clearly explain the situation
That everything is fine, enemies backed off with big losses. And we have no loss.
And that your demands are: immeadiate federalization of Ukraine, Governor’s election latest 25th of the month,
and that the Rada (Parliament) cannot further take exernal credits without approval by 2/3 votes from the Region. This is essential.
– Ok, we heard you. He will say that all on the phone.
Report of the chief of the sabotage unit to Main Intelligence Directorate of Russian Armed Forces.
Codename “Shooter” (Number +79031362080) – Call “Shooter” to the phone. Urgent. – Goodday, Konstantin Valerievich!
So we have fought the first attack off. The enemy retreated on all directions with significant losses.
Significant losses are how many?
They ran into our trap. Our unit shot down 3 VIP class vehicles in which they were moving.
We shot dead everyone in the vehicles. Inclusive the guards. Almost everyone.
Have you reported to Aksenov?
No, not yet. I have not managed to establish connection with him by now. So if you have a chance, please,…
Ok, keep trying to contact him. I am meeting with him tomorrow here, he flies in tonight.
We will talk to him, but you also keep trying to reach him and report.
-Yes, sir. Sure.
– And further reconnaissance… As you can figure out yourself, the whole world is watching
at this particular spot on the map. So you do not need to do anything genius.
– I understand. I wanted to let you know, we have not left any positions. They lie. All positions in Kramatorsk are under our control.
Konstantin Valerievich, please, could you identify whom exactlyy we have shot.
We recieve very conflicting information on that: one says it was Alpha unit, others – it was Ukrainian intelligence
I can only provide the official information: it was the chief of Ukraine’s Anti-terrorism Center.
– Killed? – They say injured. Avakov said, he (the chief) was injured. So you assaulted the right target.
– Great! Thank you. – That’s all. I want to wish you great holidays (Palm Sunday).
Since you’re here – we have a favor to ask. Russia’s hybrid war against Ukraine is ongoing, but major news agencies have gone away. But we’re here to stay, and will keep on providing quality, independent, open-access information on Ukrainian reforms, Russia’s hybrid war, human rights violations, political prisoners, Ukrainian history, and more. We are a non-profit, don’t have any political sponsors, and never will. If you like what you see, please help keep us online with a donation!
Article by: Hans Petter Midttun Does the Hybrid War actually work? In the aftermath of the first round of the presidential election in Ukraine, that question has become more relevant than ever. Additionally, it triggers the need for new...