A document found by someone in Donetsk (local journalists?), translated from Russian by William Risch. Source: twitter @govDonbas
- Don’t give up buildings, reinforce them. There should be no less than 1,000 people for the night in them, in each building-camp, reinforced and armed. Men in platoons (otriady), women to get food and medicine. Organize a 24-hour guard duty, form armed rapid reaction groups.
- In the regions, “lop off” the local SBU units. Take the buildings, cut off communications, rid them of their ability to function. The SBU in Kyiv should lose its local connections. The SBU is Enemy Number One, and we need to behead it and uncover its agents by any means necessary.
- Take over regional TV studios and begin our own broadcasts. The main thing is to preserve technical connections to television networks, and if journalists run away, you can do what you want – show clips from Youtube, read the news. The main thing is to present our own information.
- Don’t “demand” referendums, but carry them out. Set up electoral commissions, demand voter lists from official electoral commissions, make arrangements with printers, and print ballots. Let official authorities in Donetsk who also were for a referendum help, but don’t give them the initiative.
- Go to mines and factories and agitate. For the time being, it’s a revolution by young people and the elderly. The rest shoot up drugs and drink beer. The mines should go over to strike mode until the situation has become completely clear – when it is certain that rejoining Russia will produce its rewards.
- Make connections with the “Legitimate One” (Yanukovych – translator). Let him do something useful – officially appoint representatives from the people governors of Donetsk and Luhansk.
- Among the police, promote the propaganda of non-interference and not enforcing orders for the “defense” of institutions of authority that are under the Junta. Don’t even allow them to defend them passively. Don’t hold back.
- Block riot police bases. Call on draftees mobilized to go over to the side of the people in organized fashion.
- Unblock the border with the Russian Federation (RF) at least in some sections. Do the opposite for the western borders of southeast Ukraine, set up border posts and don’t let anyone from western Ukraine in.