The «Organisation of Volunteer Doctors» holds regular trainings on first aid treatment for all those who care and are willing to be helpful in some way to the country and the people of Ukraine. They announced this through their FB page.
The training covers the following topics:
- first aid treatment in staunching bleeding caused primarily by gunshot wounds;
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- safety rules for work under extreme conditions;
- any other topic of interest for the audience.
It is best to have the following with you to participate in the training:
- an elastic bandage (3 or 5 meters long)
- a gauze bandage (5х10 or 7х14)
- a tourniquet.
Please also have a roll mat with you, if possible!
The trainings take place at the School of Advertising Technologies (21/13 Reytarska Street, office 17, enter from the Striletska Street), Zoloti Vorota metro station.
Participants sign up through google docs. The closest trainings are on 28 March 2014 (from 2 p.m. till 5 p.m.): https://docs.google.com/…/1-aVCVXqB8wwkYkndm…/viewform, 30 March 2014 (12 p.m.) https://docs.google.com/…/1wPTIvyq9oUtuihPBndB…/viewform, 30 March 2014 (at 4 p.m.)https://docs.google.com/…/11SeSs…/viewform
For questions please contact Anastasia 063 23 886 32.